Join us July 9-10, 2022 for a fully supported Jigger Johnson training camp. You will get to run on the hard terrain so that you know exactly what you are getting into on race day. We will take care of everything for you so that all you need to do is run.
We will meet Friday night where you will get to meet everyone and your guides. We will provide food for the group. On Saturday morning we will provide you with breakfast and coffee and you will arrange your personal items so that we can bring them to the campsite and set up your tents and sleeping bag for Saturday night. When you roll into camp Saturday night your tent will be set up for you and we will make you dinner. We will make breakfast and coffee for you Sunday morning and drive you to the trailhead for a fun day of running! After we leave camp your gear will be brought to the end of the run in Waterville Valley.
What is included:
- Camping Friday and Saturday night
- Dinner Friday and Saturday night
- Breakfast Saturday and Sunday morning
- Gear transportation and setup/breakdown
- Transportation to and from trail heads
- Transportation to your car after the run
- Fun and knowledgeable guides who will run you through the course
We will not be running the road section of the course on Bear Notch Road/Route 302 and will drive you to the trail head for Mount Tremont. We will also be skipping Mount Carrigan and focusing on the 50 mile course. You will be running about 20-25 miles a day.
- South Moat trailhead to Bear Notch Road
- Mount Tremont to Sawyer River Road
- Shuttle to camping off route 302
- Shuttle to Sawyer River Road
- Hancock Notch to the Kancamagus Highway
- Osceolas and Tecumseh
- Shuttle back to your car
We will be going rain or shine so be prepared for anything. Please review our policies and mandatory gear list here before registering. https://www.rockhopperraces.com/mandatory-gear/
Minimum 5 guests to hold the training camp